Recently people have been having issues (including myself) adding custom domains to blogger today I’m bringing you a fix and showing how to do this under ten mins quickly.
Google verification of domains: Second step to fix any bx error while adding a custom domain to blogger.
- Click on the following link –
You are directed to google search console → sign in with your Google account which is associated with blogger.
- Now click on start now→ ADD Property→ Put you NEW CUSTOM DOMAIN with initials.
- Now a new box of verification is opened. You have to scroll down and select the DOMAIN NAME PROVIDER.
- You will be directed to a new page. Select your domain provider. And if your provider is not in list selectors.
- Select the option in blue “ADD CNAME.”
- Copy theDNS configuration:CNAME Label / Host and CNAME Destination / Target.
- Paste this DNS configuration to your DNS configuration of the domain provider. This step verifies your domain as you get in blogger.
- Please note all this configuration added underCNAME
- Now add all thesefiveDNS configuration in your domain provider DNS Management and save them:
CNAME : www (Host name ) ghs.google.com ( value/ address)
1 A : @ 18.104.22.168
2 A : @ 22.214.171.124
3 A : @ 126.96.36.199
4 A : @ 188.8.131.52
- Now in google Search Console (After 5 -10 mins ) click on verify.
And now you all set. Now you can add your custom domain to your blogger without any bx error.