Many of us have heard about spotify from either a friend or seen it on the internet but unable to use it because of location restriction.
Today i’ll show you how to use the streaming platform in Nigeria or other Unsupported countries
For Spotify on PC
1. Use a VPN, If You dont have one Install Hotspot Shield free Here
Make sure you use chrome browser as this VPN won’t work on another browser. You can download Chome Here.
A Virtual Private Network (VPN) allows you to safely surf the web preventing tracking or theft of your information. Because a VPN covers or masks your online location, it helps you to access content that might be blocked in your country or location.
2. Set your IP address to USA or UK
After installing the VPN extension, it will ask for your preferred server location from a list of different countries. Select the United States or the United Kingdom; This is because services blocked in other countries are usually available in the UK or US.
3. Signup on Spotify and create a free account
4. Enjoy the Music!
The PC app should automatically download after logging
Spotify for Mobile users
1. Install a mobile VPN, Tunnelbear recommended
This is one of the best free
2. Open the app and set it to USA or UK (Based on your preference)
3. Download the App and install